Saturday, September 27, 2008

A mom's preparation for her daughter's first birthday celebration.

My daughter, Princess Ysabel's birthday is just a month away. She was born on the 19th of October, 2007. As her mother, I cant' help but become very excited about the coming birthday party. About the guests, I have made up my mind to invite some close friends but mostly it would be family members. No, it's not a big celebration nevertheless it is really special because I will be partying with my daughter for the first year of her young life.

I remember When she came into this world, she did not cry. She was very still and quiet. I thought something was terribly wrong with my baby but I knew she was born into this world alive because I heard her pass gas. You can laugh. I don't blame you. My husband and I did but it's true. Princess Ysabel is nothing like her older brother, Ramoncito. I said this because the very still and quiet baby has grown to become so active. Baby care for my daughter can be challenging, really but many people adore her including us, her parents, with that cute dimple on the right cheek, always showing whenever she smiles. Let me tell you my daughter is a happy baby, she often smiles at everyone. That's what most people love about her.

As I am writing this, I am thinking about things that I should ready for her coming birthday. It can be a little hectic but I don't need to worry about that I have a wonderful husband who is there to help me.

Anyway, let's see what will happen when the big day comes but one thing is certain, it's going to be lots of fun.

2 comments:

Babycare said...

Its great idea.Thanks to giving this.


Baby Care Tips

Lovee said...

This is very nice information. because our child safty is very important to us hence you may like baby care Strollers canopy/hood from www.lovee.com/ They have many varieties like babyzen yoyo

Daughter and her Papa

Daughter and her Papa