Tuesday, May 12, 2009

About my baby girl, Princess Ysabel - The Sentiments of a Mother

It's been awhile since I last posted something new here on my blog. Right now, I just felt I have to post anew. My daughter, Princess Ysabel is now a year and 7 mos. old. That's right! Time passes so quickly. It wasn't a very long time ago when I carried her in my arms and she's not even a foot long but now she can stand on her own, can sing her own songs and above all can play with her mommy.

If you look at my daughter, she doesn't look anything like me. She got her looks from her Dad's side. Another, she's pretty fair while I, her mother is tan or should I say darker. But she is my baby alright because she's got spunk, that's something she got from me for sure.

I have many dreams for her as with my eldest child, Ramoncito. By the way, let me add that her brother is turning 8 years old this coming May 23, 2009. I'll be making some preparations for his coming birthday next week. Yes, I am excited and for sure so are the rest of the family.

As what I've said before, I have many dreams for my kids. Watching them grow has been a memorable albeit trying experience but this is something I would never regret if our Creator will give me the chance to live another life. I say this based solely from motherly sentiments.

4 comments:

Lovee said...

This is very nice information. because our child safty is very important to us hence you may like baby care Strollers canopy/hood from www.lovee.com/ They have many varieties like mountain buggy nano

Maate care said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maate care said...

Maaté provide Natural Baby Care Products, as we believe in nurturing a toxin-free body and planet. The word ‘Maaté’ is taken from Sanskrit which means Mother. It’s our tribute to you, dear mother, as you commence this beautiful journey. It’s also a salutation to Mother Earth from whom we all draw life and nourishment.
We believe that what you put on your baby’s body should be as pure and authentic as what you put within his or her body. That’s why Maaté offers an all-natural range created with love and care, incorporating the benefits of both timeless tradition and science.

Arshia said...

With so many brands doing baby care products, but very few are toxin free like the moms co.,their products are great quality and have such great ingredients.

Daughter and her Papa

Daughter and her Papa